IT Audit Overview
- Training Start Date : 30-Aug-2017
- Class Schedule Time : 9:30-5:30
- Training Duration : 1 day
- Training Time : 8
- Registration End Date : 29-Aug-2017
- Venue : Venue: Bangladesh Skill Development Institute (BSDI) Main Campus (3rd Floor, Seminar Room), House# 2B, Road# 12, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh.
Fee: BDT 4500 +VAT
(Can propose for trainer/resource persons)
Cell:+88 01713-49 31 59
- Name :Mr. rana y
- Email : email@example.com
- Mobile :35343gddfg
- Website : erwe
- Mr. rana y
- Short Desc :
More than 15+ years of progressive experience in strategic management, program and project management, operations management, knowledge management, Consultancy, Training and Coaching, Requirements Engineering, managing software development life cycle, content and document management, telecommunication billing and credit management.
Certified PMP & PRINCE2 Practitioner, interested to grow further in the diverse field of ICT, program and project management, knowledge management, operations management and want to be a good team player in a spurring team. Position myself as the ICT leader and go-to person to solve complex problems. Corroborate holistic approaches to IT systems, operations and processes that bring value to an organization. Adhere to PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Lead to develop number of flagship software applications and products
- Seasoned professional, with outstanding project planning, execution, monitoring and resource balancing skills with ability to support multiple simultaneous projects
- Excels at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects, risks and initiatives.
- Considered an expert in Project Management and Operations Management with more than 15 years of progressive business experience with IT and Telecom companies
- Lead Project Management Coach, Practitioner and Consultant and trained more than 1000+ professionals.
- Accountable for multiple complex projects implementation like SAP Capability Enhancement, Business Process Automation, EasyLoad Capacity Upgrade, ILDTS policy implementation, International Roaming (NRTRDE & RAEX), Credit Management System, e-Commerce, dynamic knowledge portal etc. to secure the mission critical Business Applications for organizations like Robi Axiata Limited, icddr,b, Export Promotion Bureau (EPB), NEMEMW, Ansar & VDP HQ, Survey of Bangladesh, BSMMU, Bangladesh Bridge Authority (BBA), Border Guard Bangladesh, Total Cable USA, DaySpring Limited, myspurring ltd, Bangladesh Army, Qubee, ERD Bangladesh, UNDP, UNOCHA, OMNI Group, ARKAY, IDLC.
- Managing, facilitating and leading the team for Recharge Systems (EasyLoad and Voucher Server Operations), Credit Management Operations, International roaming and Interconnect billing Systems, BSCS financials operations and CMS application development
- Comprehensive knowledge in System Design, Development, Integration and Implementation of enterprise software related to ERP, Business Process Management (BPM), Work Flow Management, CMS, Document Management System, Knowledge Base, e-Commerce, client/server and Enterprise/Web based n-tier architecture systems.
- Have extensive knowledge and working experience on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and related ecosystem.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies, challenges, environments and learning.
- Strategic Management
- Portfolio, Program and Project Management
- PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Governance Consultancy
- ICT Operations Management
- Management Consultancy
- Knowledge Management/Knowledge Management Systems
- E-Learning Management System (Moodle)
- Koha and DSpace (Repository Management System)
- Telecommunication (BSS), Postpaid Billing
- BSCS 8 - Provisioning, Customer Management Server(CMS), CMS Client Development, Financials
- International Roaming(IR)
- Interconnect Billing (PLMN/ICX/IGW)
- Telecom credit management systems
- Software development
- Document & Content Management Systems
- Dynamic Web Development & ecommerce applications
- Basic Database Administration skills (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Java Technology § Documentation and writing
- Leadership, Decision Making, Influencing, Negotiation, Motivation, Team Building
- ?Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification from Project Management Institute (PMI)®, PMP ID: 1334157 (May, 2010)
- PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner, APMG, License P2R/MY004972 (2013)
- ITIL Foundation Certification, APMG?
Currently no associated person
IT Audit Overview
Interactive Lecture, Practical, Question and Answer Session.