|Date||:||Fri, 01 Sep 2017 - Thu, 30 Nov 2017||Last Date of Registration||:||Thu, 31 Aug 2017|
|No. of Classes/ Sessions||:||24||Total Hours||:||48|
|Duration||:||2 hours*||Time||:||6.00 pm - 8.00pm|
|Category||:||IT and Technology|
Start Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2017
Last Date of Registration: Thu, 31 Aug 2017
Training Fee: 5400.00
Vanue: Jobsbd.com, (Compuer Lab) House# 2B, Mirpur Road, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
Graduates with an interest in Android Application with Java. Adult learners with technical backgrounds, Software Developers.
Linear Demonstration - 50% Case and Practice Exercise - 50%
Scholarship Offer (50%) = 6000, TK. Certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of the Course
- This course teaches students how to write Android Mobile Applications.
- You also learn how to build and deploy applications by using Android SDK and Eclipse.
- The development environment in Windows.
Preface about the Workshop:
Programmers and amateurs alike, simply because there is a lot you can achieve through an android app of your own.
According to a report by Google in September 2012, 500 million android activation have already taken place all over the world. The com Score mobiLens survey reported in January 2013 that there were 68 million Android users in US alone. Considering that the numbers are from several months ago and that Android popularity is increasing day by day, it can be safely stated that anyone looking to cover the iPhone app market should also pay equal attention to the Android market.
Google Play, the largest online store of Android apps had more than 700,000 apps in October 2012 and the number of new apps is increasing every day. Currently the number is well over 800,000 apps. From individuals creating interesting apps to earn extra income to organizations trying to reach out to their customers, everyone is making an Android app. Here is why you should do it too:
* There Are No Licensing Fees in Android
* There Is an Insane Amount of Android Support Available Online
* Android App Developers Make Thousands of Dollars per Application
* Android is an Ever Growing Market
* The Demand for Android App Developers is High
* Monetization of Free Apps Is Underway
* Introduction about Android
* Getting Started With Java / About Java
* Android UI (Widgets & Layouts)
* Android UI Tab
* Dialogs & Multimedia
* List View
* Internet Connection & Parsing(XML & JSON) in Android
* Google MAP
* Android handler and thread
* Broadcast Receiver
* Development environment eclipse , android SDK, JDK
* Project Anatomy & hello world
* Event handling
* Shared Preference
* Content Provider
* SQ Lite Database Operations
* Intent Android Services (Background Service)
* Introduction to Android sensors
* Play Store
* Ad Mob
* Make distribution copy (APK) hands on and submit to app market